For the most part, the stories didn’t capture much of my attention, were confusing or were forgettable. However, there were a few that I did enjoy (as listed below.) Rather than reading through the whole collection, I’d recommend those.
- The Rise and Fall of Whistle-Pig City by Paul Di Fillipo
- Mr Thursday by Emily St. John Mandel
- As Good As New by Charlie Jane Anders
- Malware Park by Nikhil Singh
- Maeda: The Body Optic by Rumi Kaneko
- Reminded by Ramsey Campbell
eBook, 320 pages
Published by Titan Books.